Oracle Application Express Workshop 2 Ed 2.0 Training & Placements Institute in Chennai (ISQL Global)
Oracle Application Express Workshop II Ed 2
Duration: 3 Days
What you will learn
Oracle Application Express Workshop II Ed 2 training will build on the knowledge learned in the 5-day Oracle Application Express
Workshop I course. You'll examine topics that including learning how to use collections, add dynamic actions, create and customize plug-ins, and create and consume a RESTful Web Service.
Benefits to You
- Extend Your applications using collections, dynamic application and plug-ins.
- Create and use RESTful Web Services.
- Make your application accessible.
- Customize themes and templates.
- Establish a master application and corporate theme that many applications can
- Migrate an existing application to a new theme.
- Incorporate a jQueryUI The meRoller theme into your mobile application.
deploy and maintain your applications.
- Optimize your application performance.
- By taking this course, you'll develop the ability to ensure that the APEX application is accessible. You'll be able to determine which
theme to use based on the type of application you want to build (desktop, mobile or responsive as well as how to customize the templates.
Up a Master Template Application
- This course will teach you how to set up a Master (Template) Application
that contains common regions used as a starting point. You'll learn how to build a landing pad page that helps to navigate throughout the application. Expert Oracle Universityinstructors will help you
explore some considerations when upgrading your APEX applications to a responsive theme while incorporating a new jQueryUI The meRoller
theme into your existing mobile application.
Related TrainingRequired Prerequisites
- Application Developers
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Database Administrators
- Forms Developer
- System Analysts
- Web Administrator
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and html
- Oracle Application Express Workshop I Ed 2
- Oracle Database: PL/SQL Fundamentals
- Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I
Course TopicsCourse Overview
- Create and use RESTful Web Services
- Customize themes and templates
- Create a master application and custom theme
- Migrate an existing application to a responsive theme
- Incorporate interactivityin your application
tabs based on a static list
- Secure your application
- Deploy and maintain your applications
- Optimize your application performance
Your applications using collections, dynamic applications, and plug-ins
Introducing Course Persona
- Course Objectives
- Course Environment: Products Installed
- Course Environment: Workspace Details
- Accessing the Labs Directory
- Introducing Course Persona
Review of What You Already Know
- Securing Database Applications
- What is a Packaged Application?
- Components of Team Development
- Workspace Administration
- Packaged Application Used in this course
- Additional Resources
Extending Your Application: Dynamic ActionsExtending Your Application: Plug-ins
is a Collection?
- Create a collection on an interactive report
Incorporating Interactivityin Your Application
- Using and Customizing the CSS Bar Chart Plug-In
Generating and Using Table APIs
- Scrolling Region
buttons with conditions in the report page to display report based on
- Add a procedure in AJAX to refresh a page region periodically
- Configuring Oracle Application Express to send email
Creating and Using RESTful Web Services
is a Table API?
- Generate a Table API
- Modify the Table API
- Add a Form to an Application that shows how to add the process that will
insert or update the database using the Table API
Using The mes and Templates
is a RESTful Web Service?
- Components of a RESTful Web Service
- An Example: RESTful Web Service
- Creating a new RESTful Web Service
- Consuming a RESTful Web Service in an APEX Application
Developing a New The me for Your Application Using The meRoller
Types: Desktop, Mobile, Responsive - Explain what they are and what
criteria determines which application to create
- The me Overview: Which ones are for which type of Application
the layout of a Page template
- Include using CSS to customize the template
- Using Substitution Strings in Templates
- Utilize new page attributes - files/inline styles
- Create and modify a theme
- Establishing a Master Application and a Corporate The me
Securing Your Application
is The meRoller?
- Create a theme using the The meRoller
Deploying and Maintaining Your Application
Is a Directory?
- Oracle Internet Directory
- Technical Architecture: Overview
- Authenticating Users by Using LDAP
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Browser Security
- Application Level Security
Optimizing Your APEX Application
- Things to consider
- Managing Services
- Monitoring Activity
- Database Configuration Considerations
- Monitoring Application Performance
- Understanding Application Translation and Globalization Support
- Specifying the Primary Language for an ApplicationLoading a New Language
- Translating an Application
- Translating the Data the Application Uses
- Switching Languages